Get ready for the Nurse Executive Certification (CENP & NEA-BC) with these study aids
Prepare to pass the CENP & NEA-BC Exams!
The Nurse Builders NURSE EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATION (CENP & NEA-BC) REVIEW COURSE is an important part of individual and organizational preparation for the CENP exam (offered by AONE) and the NEA-BC exam (offered by AACN.) Nurses who attend this review course report the important role that it has in preparing for the CENP and NEA-BC exams. Additionally, nursing organizations throughout the United States have reported that this course has helped to build their certified nursing workforces.
Onsite Course Overview:
This course provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of nursing management and leadership based on the CENP and NEA-BC exams. This course is packed with information that will not only promote certification exam success, but will also enhance your practice as a nurse manager and leader.
- Review and discuss nurse executive certification exam content based on the CENP & NEA-BC exam content outlines.
- Attain information to support and enhance practice as a nurse executive.
- Overview of Exams, Test Taking Tips, and Leadership/Management Overview (Leadership Acumen: Results-Oriented Leadership)
- Business Skills, Principles, and Finances (Leadership Acumen: Financial Acumen for Nurses)
- Professionalism, Program Evaluation, Research, Legal and Regulatory Issues (Ethical Challenges Facing Nursing Leaders: Your Path to Success)
- Communication, Relationship Management, Teambuilding, Group Dynamics Conflict and Conflict Resolution (Leadership Acumen: Unleashing Innovation and Creativity and Leadership Acumen: Leading People)
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Environment, Innovation, Healthcare Technology, and Client Safety (Leadership Acumen: Strategic Thinking and Practicing Resiliency in Times of Increasing Change: Build Your Team)
About the course instructor:
Lori Armstrong, DNP, RN, NEA-BC
Dr. Lori Armstrong has served for over twenty years in a variety of nursing leadership roles including chief nursing executive and other middle-management roles in several of the nationâ€™s leading academic medical centers. She has led a major quality and patient safety organizational initiative leading to significant improvements in patient outcomes. Additionally, Lori has led her organization to extraordinary levels of high patient satisfaction and low levels of nursing turnover. She has served on multiple national boards and advisory councils focused on eliminating maternal and pediatric harm. Additionally, Lori has provided nearly 10 years of service to the National Association of Neonatal Nurses including in the positions of Board Director, President and Immediate Past President. Lori brings her expertise and passion for nursing leadership to her role as faculty for the Nurse Manager Certification (CNML & NE-BC) Review Course for nurse managers and the Nurse Executive Certification (CENP & NEA-BC) Review Course for nurse executives.
About Contact Hours:
For Nurses Outside of Florida and California: Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For Florida and California Nurses: Nurse Builders is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider #17173) and the Florida Board of Nursing (provider #50-9679).
|1 Day Course Times: 8:00am - 5:00pm Contact Hours: 7|
|SCHEDULE YOUR OWN ONSITE COURSE|
|CENP & NEA-BC|
On-Site Locations Locations with green links are open for public registration
Click here to schedule your onsite course.
Fall TBA, 2020
Spectrum Health Lakeland
St Joseph, MI
August 23, 2019